Manager of Strategy:
The objective of this position is to oversee the development and implementation of a multi-year strategic plan. The Manager will review organizational growth strategies and determine the operational effectiveness. Recommendations will be based on industry research and internal factors to formulate plans to achieve the organization’s long-term goals. Will work directly under the firm’s Founder and President.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, with at least 10 years overall professional experience
• An MBA degree is preferred but not required
• Strong relationship builder with proven ability to proactively adapt when developing strategic plans
• Detail oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• General understanding on business growth cycle
• Understanding of business generation based on individual and team relationships
• Ability to Identify, evaluate, and recommend specific services and/or merger/acquisition opportunities
• Willingness to join a growing capital project consulting business with excellent history, reputation and growth potential opportunities
• Ability to analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and governmental regulations
• Proven ability to write well-conceived business correspondence and procedures
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal managers, clients, and strategic partners
• Background check and drug testing required
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of discrete and indiscrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, plan, or schedule form
Internal and External Communication
Interface regularly in both verbal and written form with all levels of client, employees, senior leadership and vendors regarding a wide range of activities and other matters relating to Talson Solutions, the project teams and the clients. Many matters handled may be of a confidential nature.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Strong knowledge and experience in working with private and public entities
• Motivated self-starter who can function effectively individually and as part of a team
• Excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Well-developed analytical and interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good judgment and influencing skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have prior experience with using Internet-based software applications, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM programs, and smart phone applications.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid driver’s license and passport required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is also required to sit and occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The employee must be comfortable working in close spaces such as closets and able to work on roofs of buildings. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, site construction and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Competitive salary and benefits including paid vacation and sick leave, major holidays, medical/dental insurance, and 401k.
To learn more about the firm, please visit www.talsonsolutions.com.
To apply for this position please send resume and qualifications to email@example.com