Talson Solutions, LLC prides itself on providing world-class services uniquely tailored to the needs of our clients and on using highly-skilled professionals to ensure successful capital project development. Talson’s teams have served in the commercial real estate, education, healthcare, infrastructure, petroleum, retail and transportation industries. Each staff member brings a strong understanding of the best practices and norms in their areas of competence—the kind of expertise that comes from formal education further strengthened by years of practical experience.
This role will support our construction audit team in conducting construction audits, performing contract reviews, assessing monthly applications for payment, and reviewing cost reporting with a primary focus of analyzing financial and technical data for large construction projects nationwide with the objective to assess risk impacting successful project completion.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- Applicant should have 6+ years of professional experience leading internal audits, contract compliance reviews, project risk assessment engagements and DBE contract compliance reviews
- Applicant must be well-rounded in all aspects of the construction industry, contract compliance and federal contracting
- Support preparation of audit reports and memos for internal and/or external use
- Assist in the development of audit work plans and schedules that support the project work processes and milestones
- Able to work independently, with some oversight, and in a team environment displaying initiative and independent thinking
- Must have a good work ethic and integrity, dependable, adaptable, cooperative, and motivated to take on new responsibilities
- Willingness to join a growing capital project consulting business with excellent history, reputation and growth potential opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, or Accounting required
- CPA, CIA, CFE, CCA or other relevant certifications preferred
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of discrete and indiscrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Effective communicator at all levels within the organization, and externally, with strong oral and written skills
- Must be highly organized, able to prioritize competing demands, detail-oriented, maintain accuracy and self-check work
- Self-starter but can function effectively as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good judgment and influencing skills
- Excellent training and presentation skills
- General knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships both internally & externally
Competitive salary and benefits including paid vacation and sick leave, major holidays, medical/dental insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSA), 401K and profit sharing plan.
To apply for this position please send resume and qualifications to email@example.com