Talson employees spent February 8, 2019 in an interactive training session, hearing from two dynamic speakers about effective communication and establishing and maintaining professional relationships as well as implementing Talson’s 2019 Firm Goals, which are:
- Provide opportunities to our staff to enhance skills and professional growth
- Establish processes to enhance efficiencies, productivity, and quality
- Expand market presence, strengthen professional relationships and promote service line integration
- Establish metrics to measure performance
- Create opportunities to enhance firm culture
The State of Talson is held every year for all employees in order that we may spend the day working together and learning directly from one another, while also reviewing 2018 business activities and what lies ahead in 2019.