Growing capital project consulting firm seeks client driven professionals with accounting, internal audit, finance, or project management background. Click here to learn more.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
• Applicant should have 1-3 years of professional experience leading internal audits, contract compliance reviews, project risk assessment engagements and DBE contract compliance reviews.
• Applicant must be well-rounded in all aspects of the construction industry, contract compliance and federal contracting.
• Must be comfortable working as part of a project management team.
• Willingness to join a growing capital project consulting business with excellent history, reputation and growth potential opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
• CPA, CIA, CFE, CCA or other relevant certifications preferred.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write well-conceived reports, business correspondence and procedures.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of discrete and indiscrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, plan or schedule form.
Internal and External Contacts
Interface regularly in both verbal and written form with all levels of client, employees and vendors regarding a wide range of project activities and other matters relating to Talson Solutions, the Project Team and the Client. Many matters handled may be of a confidential nature.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and a track record of exceeding customer and vendor expectations.
• Self-starter but can function effectively as part of a team.
• Excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Well-developed analytical and interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Good judgment and influencing skills.
Competitive salary and benefits including paid vacation and sick leave, major holidays, medical/dental insurance, 401K and profit sharing plan.
To apply for this position please send resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.